The 2005-06 Boys Team is Coached by John Waraksa. Coach W has an extensive coaching background and is a legend in the Mid Atlantic based on his decades of developing youth talent from the youngest travel players through college.
Age Group Philosophy
Develop a lifelong passion for the sport, while being a competitive soccer player. Our Team stresses teamwork, hard work and to have fun.
Additionally, in keeping with 1776 Mission statement, our players come from throughout Delaware County.and has continued to grow in numbers and achievements each year.
- Trainings and competitions begin early August and run through early November
- Practice twice weekly at Media, PA area fields
- Delco Soccer Fall League Division 2(Games on Saturday)
- Columbus Day Tournament
- Break from mid-November until mid-January
- Once weekly Indoor Competitive Winter League (mid-Jan until end of Feb)
- Once weekly Indoor Training (mid-Jan until end of Feb)
- rainings and competitions begin early-to-mdi March and run through mid-May
- Practice twice a week at Media-area fields
- Delco Soccer Spring League Division 1/2 (Games on Sunday)
- State Cup
- 1-2 Spring Tournament
- Semi Finalist U14 Delco Boys Fall Division 3
- 3rd Place -Jack Walsh Memorial Tournament